Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let's Make this Very CLEAR!

I want to make something VERY clear.
My previous post was meant to point out the IRONY. Not to put down what I am doing, or what is going on here at all. It is 100% right and 100% my thing. I love it and plan to give my job my all!

The irony is that as we are maturing, kids are told to keep to their own gender and not to mingle with the opposite sex. Now, being that I have (hopefully) matured some, I am being entrusted with this amazing job of bringing Jewish girls and guys together. It is a very rewarding position - as program director - and I intend to do the best I can!

The Rabbi here is amazing. You should see him with the students. They all adore him. I was making phonecalls, and when I say that I'm calling on his behalf, they all get excited, "Oh?!" So I know that he is doing a great job here.

And BH... the girl I am working with.. She's great fun! Love ya, N!

We drive the most pimpish lookin' set of wheels, I tell you - drives real smooth - a COP CAR! Seriously! Her bro (previous owner) even placed this yellow light on it! It's great - wewewewewww!!!
Now, please help us with gas mula. Yah. Tenk you!

Now about the budgetting.. This is a first for me. Yeah, I should've been on a budget last yr in Israel (Thanks DAD! :)... But now I'm learning to be a responsible adult!
Oh no!!! I'm NOT turning 20... Help! Why do we have to grow up?? WHY?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>