Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Attention: G-d!

Future...scary?..nah. Why not? Cuz I'm chilled with it. It'll come. Some way or another. But it will. And it will be great. And if it's not? I'll make it great! Ya hear that? I WILL MAKE IT GREAT!

Again, I address the issue of "Is this Providence or a test?"
This is basically how it will play out.
(Man plans, G-d laughs?
How about G-d, You plan,
and just drop the gameplan
at the foot of my bed
so I'll have it
when I wake up from this.
Thanks.)

I have made a 'keli' in many different areas. I have made it possible for Him to make it happen wherever He deems fit.
I have applied to two colleges. One career oriented and one Jewish. I've been, thank the Good One Above, accepted to YU. I have my schedule all planned out. I can defer, should THE OPPORTUNITY work out.
I want to give. I can take a break from taking, learning, spoling myself, and just GIVE! I think I can do a great job being program director for an up-and-coming community somewhere. Can it please just pull through? I, and many others, I know, suffer from "the tether". We are to blame, as well, for shluchim want us and we want them, but we tend to all be just a little selfish and it doesn't benefit any of us. I wish it were easier, all around. I wish shluchim had it easier. And that youth who are interested in trying out shluchos should have an easy time at it, as well.

The letter I opened up to in the Rebbe's Igros - was very supportive of whatever I am doing. But what am I doing? OY.

Well, that's all for now. My apologies for not having shared what I have enjoyed learning for a while. I hope to get back into the swing of things - shortly. (Hear that, G-d?)

I want to hear some mutual frustration...

9 Comments:

Blogger yoniQua said...

yay. so did i.
wish i had those early nights u do...

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck. i say, and i think you'll agree, you do everything - EVERYTHING - you can. will you be successful... thats up to god.

6:36 PM  
Blogger yoniQua said...

Good luck to you too! Btw, do u view yourself as random, or do you want others to think of you that way?

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to tellyou the truth im not exactly getting ur frustration here, if ur just looking to have a good time and things you want to do arent workig out, i would undrstand were ur coming from. but you seem to be somone that is looking to help others (as well as get some experiance in the feild of shlichus, i asume) so if that is the case all you have to do is, do your part, decide what it is you want to do and more so what is the best thing to do, and start working on it,aply etc. and then set up a back up plan in case it dosent work. what u say man plans, and g-d laughs, is just a humorous way of putting it, the truth is yes u might make palns and g-d will make other plans, cause g-d's plan is the right thing to do even if u may not understand it. and it could be in the end all ur plans will work and ull have to choose hipfully u will choose what is right. and when u get an answer from the igros that it should be with success, the rebbe means (in my opinion) the right choice should be with success. if your not sure which one is right for you, you shoul speak to a mashpia and figure it out.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Grajee said...

for me its more a case of

its all worked out so perfectly

im just scared something is goign 2go wrong

yoniqua babe, it will work out for you too- it always does. somehow

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"yoniQua said...
Good luck to you too! Btw, do u view yourself as random, or do you want others to think of you that way?"

um... is that a trick question? can i call a friend?

i guess i'm one in 6 billion. pretty random! and yes, obviously in the context of this blog i'm random.

plus, i like the word random.

and grajee... for goodness sake! stop thinking so much! you'll get a headache.

6:39 PM  
Blogger yoniQua said...

should get a blog blogger - thanks for the advice. my mashpias pregnant. i love her.

rb - ur right. ok, fine. be random. but no bochur i know (jk i dont know any mom) is random.

graj - ur in trouble! I SAID GET OVER HERE NOW!!!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but no bochur i know (jk i dont know any mom) is random."

not sure what you mean. i dont know you if thats what your thinking.

"(jk i dont know any mom)"

awwww how cute! lol

5:09 PM  
Blogger yoniQua said...

no no i didnt mean that - i mean that people arent random.
girls arent random
boys, even bochrim especially, arent random. (the parenthesis you can ignore, theyre for the mom to read when she decides to look at her daughters blog instead of playing solitare when she gets to the comp!)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>